Hone Your Culinary Skills from the Comfort of Your Own Home!
I’m excited to offer online cooking classes to help you cook confidently through the seasons!
Cooking with the seasons doesn’t need to be complicated, but it definitely needs to be delicious. Join me here from the comfort of your own kitchen for hands-on cooking classes! I share lessons learned from my own culinary journey and help you cook well through the seasons: whether you subscribe to a CSA or just appreciate seasonal cooking.
Our interactive cooking class is the perfect way to hone the cooking basics while practicing helpful cooking techniques to grow in the art of efficient cooking with seasonal vegetables and fruits.
Current class offerings are below. With each virtual class you’ll unlock your inner chef, meet new people, and learn new recipes while honing your own culinary technique to take your cooking to your next desired level.
Current Class Offerings
Click on the flyer below to sign up today and be sure to subscribe to my weekly newsletter for updates on future classes.
About Our Culinary Classroom
Frances Martinez Kellar (she/her) is a food blogger and recipe developer based in Pomona, CA. A self-taught home chef with an ardent passion for supporting local farms, Frances loves teaching home cooks how to cook well through the seasons while supporting local food systems and reducing food waste. When she’s not in the kitchen testing and writing recipes, she can be found on the trails or at the beach with her husband, Jerry, and their two very active children (and equally active labrador!).
Frequently Asked Questions
- Will I get recipes + the ingredient list before class? Right after signing up, you will receive a confirmation email with a PDF attached that has the recipes + grocery list. If you don’t receive it for any reason, please check your spam/junk folder. If for any reason you still don’t see the confirmation email, just let me know. Also feel free to get in touch if you have any questions about ingredients.
- When will I get the Zoom link for class? The link to class will be included in your class PDF sent via email. You will also receive two email reminders: one day and one hour before class with the link.
- Is it a must that I cook along? You definitely do not need to if you don’t want to. Feel free to observe and take notes if that is more supportive to your learning experience. Remember: you’ll get the recording so you can watch it again and cook along alone if you’d like. Whatever suits your needs best.
- How interactive are the online cooking classes? These online classes are the perfect opportunity to interact and ask questions in the chat! You can also share your screen with me if you’d like more specific feedback. Bottom line: the group class is as interactive as you want it to be.
- What is the cost per class? Online cooking classes are priced at $45 per class. Price is subject to increase per the instructor’s discretion.
- Are classes refundable? Classes are nonrefundable. They are recorded so if your schedule changes or something comes up: no worries! You will receive a recording of class that you can watch anytime that works for you.
- Does Frances offer private classes? I absolutely do! Please email me at [email protected] to inquiry about private virtual culinary classes.
- I have a question that I couldn’t find an answer to here: no worries! Send me an email to get in touch.